We may collect your Personal Information when you use our services or Platform or otherwise interact with us during the course of our relationship. We collect Personal Information which is relevant and absolutely necessary for providing the services requested by you and to continually improve the Gullak Platform.
Personal and Sensitive Personal Information collected includes but not limited to:
1) name, age, gender, photo, address, phone number, e-mail id, your contacts and nominee details
2) PAN card number, KYC related information such as videos or other online/ offline verification documents as mandated by relevant regulatory authorities, your business-related information
3) OTP sent to you by your bank or via Gullak or any third party Payment gateway
4)balance, transaction history and value, bank account details, wallet balance, investment details and transactions, service or transaction related communication, part of your card details for smooth transaction using Gullak or any of the services
5) your device details such as device identifier, internet bandwidth, mobile device model, browser plug-ins, and cookies or similar technologies that may identify your browser/Gullak Application and plug-ins, and time spent, IP address and location
Information may be collected at various stages of your usage of the Gullak Platform such as:
1) visiting Gullak Platform
2) registering on Gullak Platform as an user or any other relationship that may be governed by terms and conditions listed on Gullak Platform
3) transacting or attempting to transact on Gullak Platform
4) accessing links, e-mails, chat conversations, feedbacks, notifications sent or owned by Gullak Platform and if you opt to participate in our occasional surveys
5) otherwise dealing with any of the Gullak Affiliates/Entities/Business Partners/Associates
6) while applying for career opportunities with Gullak
Purpose and Use of Personal Information
Gullak may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
1) creation of your account and verification of your identity and access privileges
2) provide you access to the products and services being offered by us, merchants, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates, or business partners
3) to conduct the KYC compliance process as a mandatory prerequisite as per the requirements of various regulatory bodies
4) to validate, process and/or share your KYC information, nominee details with other intermediaries, Business Partners or AMCs or financial institutions or with any other service providers as may be required
5) to provide payment instructions; communicate with you for your queries, transactions, and/or any other regulatory requirement, etc.
6)to authenticate a transaction request; validate a standing instruction for a Systematic Investment Plan or confirm a payment made via the services
7) enhancing your user experience in various processes/submission of applications/avail of product/service offerings by analysing user behaviour on an aggregated basis;
8)to monitor and review products/services from time to time; customize the services to make your experience safer and easier, and conducting audits
9)to allow third parties to contact you for products and services availed/requested by you on Gullak Platform or third-party links
10) to carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully if required by us; detect and protect us against error, fraud, money laundering and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions
11) to inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customizing and improving your experience by marketing, presenting advertising, and offering tailored products and offers
12) to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; technical support and fixing bugs; help promote a safe service
13) to identify security breaches and attacks; investigating, preventing, and taking action on illegal or suspected fraud or money laundering activities and conducting forensic audits as part of internal or external audit or government agencies located within
14) While we may also process your Personal Information for other legitimate business cases, we ensure to take appropriate steps to minimize the processing to the extent possible, making it less intrusive to your privacy.
Cookies or Similar Technologies
Information Sharing and Disclosures
Your Personal Information is shared as allowed under applicable laws, after following due diligence, assessing the recipient`'`s privacy policies and practices, and in line with the purposes set out in this policy. Personal Information is shared only after a contractual obligation is imposed on the recipients to adhere to similar or no less stringent privacy practices of Gullak
We may share your Personal Information in the course of your transaction with different categories of recipients such as business partners, service providers, associates, subsidiaries, legally recognized authorities, regulatory bodies, financial institutions, internal teams such as marketing, security, investigation team etc.
Personal Information will be shared, as applicable, on need-to-know basis, for the following purposes:
1) for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you and facilitating the services between you and the service provider, as requested
2) for complying with applicable laws as well as meeting the Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements as mandated by various regulatory bodies, whose regulated service/product you opt through our services/Platforms
3) for completing a transaction initiated by you on a Business Partner site, where based on your instructions, the partners requests to fetch your Personal Information from us
4) for the purpose of processing your financial product subscription requests placed with us and ensuring that these requests reach the relevant financial institution whose service/product you have opted for
5) if it is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations
6) for services related to communication, marketing, data and information storage, transmission, security, analytics, fraud detection, risk assessment and research
8) if required to do so by law or in good faith we believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process
While the information is shared, Gullak ensures that the processing is carried out only on behalf of Gullak and this policy is applicable to the extent possible.
Storage and Retention
To the extent applicable, we store Personal Information within India and retain it in accordance with applicable laws and for a period no longer than it is required for the purpose for which it was collected. However, we may retain Personal Information related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse or if required by law such as in the event of the pendency of any legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect or for other legitimate purposes.
Once the Personal Information has reached its retention period, it shall be deleted in compliance with Gullak`'`s policy on retention and data deletion.
Reasonable Security Practices
We understand that as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Hence, as part of our reasonable security practices, we undergo strict internal and external reviews to ensure appropriate information security encryption or controls are placed for both data in motion and data at rest within our network and servers respectively. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited.
Third-Party Products, Services, or Websites
We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 and use of our Platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the Platform or services under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian, or any responsible adult.
Changes to Policy
If You have any grievance with respect to the Platform, please feel free to reach out to the grievance officer, the name and contact details of this Officer have been provided below:
Name: Manthan Shah