Gold Funds vs. Gullak Gold+: Where to invest?

By Gullak Team
Feb 13, 2024
9 min read
Gold Funds vs. Gullak Gold+: Where to invest?

Introduction to Gold Funds

Building a robust and diverse investment portfolio is crucial for achieving financial independence. While stocks and bonds are often the go-to assets, gold can add valuable stability and growth potential. According to the ET Market, the CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of gold in the last 5 years is around 11-12%. The report also states that gold should perform well in the market in 2024. This makes adding gold quite a reliable option to diversify your portfolio and maximise your returns.

In this blog, we'll delve into the world of gold investment funds or gold funds, showcasing their significance and introducing Gullak Gold+, a revolutionary way to maximise your gold investments. We'll compare Gullak Gold+ to traditional gold investment funds, highlighting its distinct advantages and why it could be the missing piece in your portfolio puzzle.

Understanding Gold Funds and Gold+

Gold funds, as the name suggests, are mutual funds that invest primarily in gold. They provide an indirect way to own gold without the hassles of physical storage or security concerns. Some of the best gold funds in India include Axis Gold Fund, Kotak Mahindra Gold ETF Fund, and HDFC Gold Fund.

But what if you could earn even higher returns on your gold investments?

Gullak Gold+ presents a unique opportunity to do just that. Through a secure and innovative approach, Gold+ delivers extra 5% gold every year on top of the annual gold price appreciation (around 11%), taking your  total returns to a remarkable 16% per annum.

Benefits of Gold+ Over Gold Funds

Gullak Gold+ offers several compelling advantages over gold funds:

  • Your gold grows:

    The extra 5% from Gold+ is in the form of gold grams so your gold grows every year. With the extra 5% gold, 100 grams invested will become 105gm in the first year & 148gms by the 8th year, almost a 1.5x increase in asset quantity.

  • Highest returns on Gold in India:

    16% pa from Gullak Gold+ beats returns from all other gold assets & gold apps in India!

  • Flexibility and Accessibility:

    With Gullak Gold+, even tiny amounts matter. You can invest with as little as 0.5 grams of gold. This makes extra returns accessible to everyone, even if you're just starting your financial journey.

  • Liquidity and Convenience:

    Investors can withdraw any time without any penalty fee.

  • Guarantee:

    All gold investments in Gullak Gold+ come with a 100% bank-guarantee, so your gold investments will always be secure.

Highest returns on Gold in India on Gold+

Comparison of Gold+ with Gold Funds: An Investor Perspective

Incorporating gold into your investment portfolio can add valuable diversification and resilience. While traditional gold funds offer a decent starting point, Gullak Gold+ takes things to a whole new level in terms of investment returns. Let's dive into a detailed comparison to see how Gold+ stacks up against the competition:

Gullak Gold+ vs Gold Funds
AspectsGullak Gold+Gold Funds
ReturnsOffers extra 5% gold on top of annual gold price appreciation, achieving a remarkable 16% annual returnTypically, yield around 11% annual return based on gold price appreciation without additional returns
Minimum investmentAllows investment starting from as low as 0.5 grams of gold.Typically, Gold Funds demand varying initial investment amounts, which can be higher or lower, depending on the specific fund.
FlexibilityInvestors can invest or withdraw anytime, in both gold grams or cash(INR)Can only be withdrawn in the form of cash(INR)

Highest returns on Gold in India on Gold+

Ending Thought on Gold+ and Gold Funds

Incorporating gold into your investment portfolio can add valuable diversification and resilience. While the top gold funds offer a decent opportunity, Gullak Gold+ takes things to the next level courtesy of its ~16% annual returns. Along with it, the flexible investment options and security guarantee help Gold+ present a compelling alternative for smart investors seeking to maximise their gold investment potential.

If you want a secure and lucrative way to grow your wealth, consider exploring Gullak Gold+. It is the key to unlocking the true power of gold in your investment portfolio.

Like what you read? Share with a friend.
facebook logoinstagram logolinkedin logotwitter logo
Frequently Asked Questions
How do gold funds differ from physical gold ownership?
Plus Logo
Are gold funds affected by gold price fluctuations?
Plus Logo
Can I redeem my gold investment funds for physical gold?
Plus Logo
How does Gold+ achieve higher returns compared to traditional gold funds?
Plus Logo
Is there a lock-in period for investments in Gold+?
Plus Logo